Sincerity , Honesty, Passion, unbiased attitude towards management.
Consultant Liver Transplant Surgeon
Consultant Hepato Pancreato Biliary Surgery
MBBS, MRCSED (UK), FCPS (PAKISTAN)
Fellowship Liver Transplant, Taiwan.
Fellowship Liver Transplant, South Korea
Medical Scientist Fellowship in Transplant, Seoul, South Korea.
Basic Microsurgery Training, Taiwan.
Diploma in Laparoscopic Surgery, Strasbourg, France. (IRCAD)
Certificate in Higher Laparoscopic HPB Surgery, Taiwan. (AITS)
1. Member IHPBA (International Hepato-Pancreatic- Biliary Association)
2. Member ILTS (International Liver Transplant Society)
3. Member International Living Donor Liver Transplant Study Group. (ILDLT)
4. Member IASGO (International Association of Surgeons, Gastroenterologists and Oncologists)
We accept patients operated at other health facilities or Complicated cases.
Both Laparoscopic and Open Surgery
LIVER TRANSPLANT RELATED:
· Pre and Post operative Care,
· Assessment and Complications of Living-donor liver transplant patients.
LIVER CANCER TREATMENT.
Anatomical and Non anatomical Liver resections. Surgical and non Surgical options are offered depending upon the stage of the disease.
· Hepatocellular carcinoma(HCC),
· Gallbladder Cancer
· Metastatic Liver Disease (CRM)
LIVER TRAUMA (INJURY).
· Liver injury due to Accident or others
· Complications of Liver trauma are also managed successfully.
· Good facilities of ICU with ventilator available.
· Hydatid Cyst,
· Liver Abscess,
· Giant Haemangioma.
· Gall Bladder Stones and Common Bile Duct Stones.
· Empyema/Mucocele of Gall Bladder.
· Obstructed Jaundice Due To Any Reason.
ALL OPERATIONS OF PANCREAS:
· Pancreatic Cancer and
· Benign Pancreatic Lesions.
· Acute Pancreatitis and Necrotizing Pancreatitis,
· Pancreatic Pseudo cyst, Surgical and Non Surgical Treatment
· Pancreatic Trauma
OTHER HPB SURGERIES:
· Management of All Biliary Strictures
· Management of Iatrogenic Bile Duct Injuries/Complications
· Surgery For Non Cirrhotic Portal Hypertension, Shunts
· Cases of Portal Vein Thrombosis